Academic Advising





Academic Advising

» Advising Forms

Advising Forms

All documents are in pdf format. If you have questions about advising forms, contact the Office of Advising. For questions about graduation forms, contact the Office of Registration and Records.

Advising Forms

Current Student Advising Worksheet
Transfer Credit Evaluation (pdf)
Advisor Appointment Schedule (pdf)
Advising Notes
(fillable PDF form)
Privacy Waiver
Change Form (to change your major, minor, degree type or advisor)
Permission to Attend Another Institution (NEW - fillable PDF form) Will my courses transfer?
        (and frequently asked questions)
Petition Form
Withdrawal from the College

Graduation Forms - Office of Registration and Records

The initial application for Graduation is done through BlueNet-My Graduation Process

Graduation Refile

Other Forms - Office of Student Affairs

Application for Leave of Absence - questions should be directed to Student Affairs

Share |

Follow Us: Flickr YouTube Instagram

Elmhurst College • 190 Prospect Avenue • Elmhurst, Illinois 60126-3296 • (630) 279-4100


Undergraduate Admission • (630) 617-3400 • (800) 697-1871 •


School for Professional Studies • (630) 617-3300 • (800) 581-4723 •


Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy Admission • (630) 617-3752 •


Technical SupportPrivacy Policy