Now is the time to get the education that will move you into your future. Join us on July 17 for an evening information session about graduate programs. Meet with Elmhurst College faculty and staff and attend informative workshops designed to help you navigate the admission process and manage work-life balance in graduate school.
5:30 p.m., Registration
6:00 p.m., Information Sessions Begin
7:00 p.m., Graduate Student Success Workshops Begin
Programs presented include:
- Applied Geospatial Sciences
- Computer Information Systems
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Data Science
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Market Research
- RN to MSN Option
- Professional Accountancy
- Project Management
- Public Health
- Supply Chain Management
- Teacher Leadership
- Health Education (certificate)
- Human Geography for AP® (certificate)
- Human Resource Management (certificate)
The information session will be held at Founders Lounge, Frick Center at Elmhurst College.
Reserve your space today.
Fill out the online form or contact the School for Professional Studies at email@example.com or (630) 617-3300.
We look forward to seeing you!