It’s easy to apply for admission to Elmhurst College’s accelerated undergraduate program in organizational leadership and communication.
First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- At least 30 semester hours of approved credit, including two courses in English composition and rhetoric and at least one college-level math course
- A minimum cumulative transfer grade-point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Next, submit the following to the School for Professional Studies:
- The application for admission—apply online, download the application (PDF) or request an application by email.
- Official transcriptsfrom each college or university you have attended.
- Your high school transcript or GED test results (not required if you have been out of high school for at least eight years).
An essay or interview is recommended, but not required.
As you consider your options, we invite you to schedule a campus visit to meet faculty members and learn more about our program. Questions? Please contact the School for Professional Studies.