The master of science in applied geospatial sciences at Elmhurst College welcomes applications from students who hold an baccalaureate degree in any major.
How to Apply
To apply for admission to the master of science in applied geospatial sciences, submit the following to the School for Professional Studies at Elmhurst College:
- The graduate application for admission. You may apply online, download the application (PDF), request an application by email or call (630) 617-3400 or (800) 697-1871.
- Official transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions you have attended.
- Recommendations from three persons who can comment on the quality of your communication skills and on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- A 1,000-word statement of purpose, describing the personal and professional goals that you intend to meet by completing a graduate program.
- Your current resumé.
Additional Requirements for International Students
International students must also submit:
- Official transcripts, in English, with a course-by-course evaluation of those transcripts by a foreign credentials evaluation agency.
- Proof of English proficiency, as evidenced by a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, 213 on the computer-based test, or 79 on the Internet-based test.