» Chemistry Major

Chemistry Major

with Secondary School Teaching Licensure

Qualified middle and high school science teachers are in great demand in the United States. Chemistry majors can earn a license for teaching in secondary schools by completing a specified course sequence in both the chemistry and education departments.

For more information about becoming a middle or high school science teacher and applying for admission to a teacher licensure program in the Department of Education at Elmhurst College, see Broadfield Requirements for Secondary Science Licensure.

Share |

Follow Us: Flickr YouTube Instagram

Elmhurst College • 190 Prospect Avenue • Elmhurst, Illinois 60126-3296 • (630) 279-4100 or (630) 617-3500


Undergraduate Admission • (630) 617-3400 • (800) 697-1871 •     New Incoming Students RSVP for Advising


School for Professional Studies • (630) 617-3300 • (800) 581-4723 •


Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy Admission • (630) 617-3752 •


Technical Support