As a senior at Elmhurst College, you’ve made your mark on our campus. Whether you’ve been involved in arts or athletics, research or residence life, your time at Elmhurst has had an impact.
And now that you’re graduating, it’s time to create a lasting legacy for the future.
A donation to the Senior Class Gift for student scholarships is a meaningful way to celebrate your time at Elmhurst—and to make sure that future students have access to the same great education that inspired you.
Here are just a few reasons to support your Senior Class Gift:
- 96% of Elmhurst students currently receive financial aid. Your gift helps bring an Elmhurst education into reach for students who otherwise might not be able to afford it.
- Student and alumni giving enhances the reputation of the College, thereby strengthening the value of your degree.
- It’s a great way to show your appreciation for the alumni who supported your Elmhurst experience.
- If you make a gift of $20.14 or more, you’ll receive a Class of 2014 T-shirt and a commemorative ALUMNI pin to wear on your graduation gown.
- You can honor a professor, staff member or coach by making a gift in that person’s name.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome, and it’s easy to give. Just complete our online giving form and be sure to designate your gift to Senior Class Gift. Why not make your gift today?