About the Program
Do you need to prepare for the CPA exam or other professional accounting certification? Do you wish to strengthen your oral and written communication skills and your understanding of professional ethical issues? Are you a working professional, a college graduate with a baccalaureate degree, or a senior accounting major capable of graduate work?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to learn more about our master in professional accountancy.
What You'll Learn
- Prepare for a position in professional accounting through an in-depth understanding of auditing and attestation; financial accounting and reporting for businesses enterprises, government entities, and nonprofit entities; regulations, including taxation and law and professional responsibilities; and business environments and concepts, including business structure, measurement, and managerial accounting.
- Develop your oral and written communication skills.
- Raise your ethical awareness as it relates to the accounting profession and to broader business and governmental contexts.
- Hone your research skills.
- Analyze, organize, and integrate information effectively.
- Master computer technology commonly employed in accounting.
- Work effectively in teams and demonstrate the role of culture and diversity in the workplace.
A Flexible Format
This is a 10-course, two-year, part-time program. Classes are offered on weekday evenings to accommodate the schedules of busy professionals.