Designed for business professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of the supply chain, we invite you to apply to the SCM program if you are a professional with at least three years of work experience in business.
To apply for admission, please submit:
- An application for admission to graduate study.
- Three professional recommendations from individuals who can comment on your leadership qualities, communication skills, personal motivation and capacity to succeed in graduate study.
- A statement of purpose (1,000 words) describing your personal and professional goals and how the completion of the graduate degree will enhance them.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended.
- A current résumé documenting your work history. Please provide enough detail to document levels of responsibilities, areas of professional growth, and prior professional training experiences.
- Students may apply to this program for the Fall Term only.
In addition, the program coordinator may request an interview with you.
Students from outside the United States must also submit the following:
- An official course-by-course evaluation in English by a foreign credentials agency of all university transcripts (along with copies of the transcripts themselves).
- Proof of English proficiency, as evidenced by a minimum range of 520-537 on the paper-based and a range of 190-203 on the computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Program-specific Admission Requirements:
You do not need to submit graduate examination scores. The program coordinator may instruct you to complete selected undergraduate courses if he feels your academic or professional preparation is inadequate. All candidates will be required to appear for an interview.
To get an application:
- Apply online
- Download an application (pdf), complete it, and mail it to us
- Request an application by e-mail
- Call (630) 617-3300
- Write the School for Professional Studies, Elmhurst College, 190 Prospect Avenue, Elmhurst, Illinois 60126-3296