This is a 12-course, 34-semester-hour program. It encompasses three core areas of study, elective courses and a capstone seminar.
- Teacher Leader Core Courses (5 courses, 15-semester-hours)
- Research Course (1 course, 3-semester-hours)
- Advocacy Course (1 course, 3-semester-hours)
- Elective Courses (4 courses, 12-semester-hours)
- Capstone Seminar (1-, 2- or 3-semester hours, as needed)
You will complete your capstone seminar in the final Fall or Spring Term prior to graduation.
See course descriptions in each area.
See licensure endorsement course offerings.